Family Entertainment Center Development
We would like to offer some helpful hints that may assist you in the planning and development of your playground project.
1. Location – The location of your facility is very important to the success of your business. We can offer you some advice concerning the location of your facility, however, it will ultimately be your responsibility to find a suitable location for your business. When selecting the location of the facility you should consider factors such as cost, accessibility, demographics, and local competition.
2. Facility - The size of the facility should be directly related to your business plan considering factors such as rental cost, expected capacity, and the equipment necessary to create a destination point. The facility should be large enough to accommodate the play area (including toddler area), birthday party rooms, seating area, food service, counters, and any additional amusement items you may require. We also recommend when selecting your facility you allow a minimum of 16 foot ceiling height to allow for more challenging play events such as multi- level slides and climbs.
3. Cost – During your planning stages we will provide you with some sample playgrounds and prices to assist you with your business plan. Once you have located and secured your facility we will complete a custom design for you and establish an exact cost of the play system. Services such as cash flow analysis, feasibility studies, and site inspections are also available upon request for a nominal fee that may be applied to the purchase of your IPC Play System.
4. Size and style of the play system - The size, style, and cost of the playground system will depend on the size of the facility, budget, age group and capacity. IPC is a custom manufacturer of soft playground equipment and once we have collected sufficient information about your project we will complete a custom playground design to suit your facility.
5. Design – There is a variety of options to choose from when designing a play system. Some options include the theme or concept, size and orientation, color and events, and level of interactivity. It is important in the design phase that we understand all of the details surrounding your project in order to offer you the best and most accurate play system design possible. We encourage communication and recommend that you discuss your project in detail with one of our playground specialists.
6. Construction and installation – Once you have secured your facility, finalized the design, and confirmed the purchase of your play system IPC will manufacture, deliver and install the system within a designated time frame. Our installation technician’s travel throughout the world to install our playgrounds under strict safety and quality controlled guidelines. We do not sub contract the manufacturing.
7. After sales support – Once the playground is installed and your business is operating we encourage our customers to maintain contact with our sales and servicing departments with any questions or concerns that they may have. International Play Company is committed to playground safety and customer satisfaction.
International Play Company,